¿Que tal si solo fue un sueño?

I don't care? Fuck! The thing is that I actually care...so much.

But now is time to break: it's time to breathe fast or slow, in and out, and...I'd like to be free again or maybe not.

Would you travel without suitcase?

I don't think so...

But I'm wanting (yes, "wanting") to run in the rain, to feel the wind, to...

Well, not to wait next to the phone, not be anxious, do not feel guilty or insecure anymore.

I just wanna smile! Sin pensar en nada mas, ni en nadie mas.

(But I'm not sure if it's good or if it's wrong what's happening to me, and now everything is new and scaring...yeah...that need of scape again)

Comentarios

Jack the Russian ha dicho que…
I'll pick you with my Cadillac if I find you hitching a ride without any luggage
QueenScorpion ha dicho que…
Whenever you want

Entradas populares de este blog

Nos sobran los motivos

XIII